View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 08:19 AM   #8
Mom2Connor
Registered Users

Re: Chat Thread ~ Dec 2nd-8th

I have a tipped uterus as well, for both pregnancies (I'm not sure if the tipping can change or not, so figured I'd mention that, LOL!). I definitely show, tipped or not! I think it really just depends on your body, how much weight you naturally carry even when not pregnant, and probably something to do with abdominal muscle strength.

Our little boy has been wiggling a lot. I'm torn because it's exciting to have another boy so DS will have a brother, but I have to admit I'm a little disappointed baby isn't a girl. It makes me feel like a horrible parent because I am SO relieved we are having a healthy baby boy, and I LOVE my son (I was so excited he was a boy!). I am just a little bummed because I think this is our last kiddo so I feel like I'll never get to experience the other side of things. It doesn't help that DH has a coworker that had two girls, tried once more and got pregnant with triplet...girls. I'm not sure if there was fertility or if it was a fluke natural triplet pregnancy. So he has no faith in the "try one more time" theory, LOL. and honestly I don't know that I want three kids. We'll see how it goes with two!

Runaway bunny, so sorry to hear about your dog, but I think you are making the right decision.