View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 08:04 AM   #3
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (December)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
I'm so sorry to be the party pooper, but I'm desperate for some reassurance. So I mentioned earlier today that my ms has disappeared...well my exhaustion & breast tenderness is gone too. Zero. Nothing. I haven't felt tired for one second today. I have to wait til Tuesday to find out anything for sure, as my OB's office is closed on Monday. I don't know how I'm going to get through the next 36 hrs without losing my mind.
I had days like that early on, too. It's so hard not to worry. Hang in there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid5699 View Post
AFM-still waiting for the hyperemesis to get better. *sigh* Another bad day with needing an IV yesterday. Oh well-it's worth it!!! Did I tell you guys that I got the leave? So at least we're good financially and it takes some worries off my shoulders because my boss will be able to hire a maternity replacement Still a weird feeling that I'll be a SAHM until baby turns 2. But not a bad thing for sure!
Yay for getting leave! Boo for the hyperemesis. Hoping you get a reprive from that soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
That stinks! What does your doctor say? Is there more that you can do?
I don't see my OB again until the 17th. All this started a few days after my last appt which was mid-Nov. I'm assuming he'll just say this is normal pregnancy related stuff, though I've never had it before with any of my other pregnancies. Maybe I was just lucky with those? Can't remember if I start the every 2 week appts at 30 or 32 weeks. Anywho, at my next appt I'll be 28.5w.

Good luck with your b/w appt today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby View Post
Every night before I go to bed, I sit in the chair in my kids room. I watch them sleep and say my prayers. Last night as I was sitting there, I felt baby wiggling around in my belly for about 10 minutes. Pure bliss. I'll be 15 weeks on Wed and I don't remember wiggles happening this early with other pregnancies, maybe I'm just more in tune with my body this time. I don't know, but it was really wonderful to feel baby moving around in there.
So sweet!

Last edited by TS8213; 12-03-2012 at 08:05 AM.
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote