Old 12-03-2012, 08:18 AM   #4
jamiejo
Registered Users
seller

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (December)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine915 View Post
Yay Deanna!!!!!!

Jamie...so sorry to hear you're in the thick of one of the scariest parts. Feeling sick is no fun, but at least it manages to be a good sign that things are well. Fluctuations are normal, too...enjoy the mild respite if you can. I hope these days go by quickly for you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
Passing any of those points is really hard.
It is very normal to have good days and bad days with m/s, but at the same time I know how worrisome it can be to have a good day suddenly!

It is completely up to you whether or not you go in. I think the only "right" choice is to do whatever is going to cause you the least stress.
For me, that meant I didn't go near the Dr's office until just a few weeks ago, at 18 weeks. I just couldn't do it. I had less anxiety just letting the days pass than I did when I thought about going in and what we might find out. I did make myself go at that point because I knew how important the u/s would be for DH, and for me too, in getting through the rest of this pregnancy. I know people may look down on me, or think that was irresponsible of me, but I know our situation and I know that this was the best choice for us.
If you feel like having an u/s sooner rather than later would be helpful for you to ease your worries, I would go in for an appt (but would skip all the "normal" prenatal exams and whatnot - at least until I knew what was going on) and get a req in for an urgent u/s. There shouldn't be any argument about it and it shouldn't take long for an appt.
If you don't feel like that would help you any, or if you just can't handle thinking about that decision right now, that's okay too.
with whatever you choose. and your little bean is snuggled in there safe and sound!
Thanks for all the knowing replies Mama's
I'm hanging in. I think I may breathe a sigh of relief this Saturday. After that I'll make a decision on calling the MW or not.