Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (December)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbitcrunchy View Post
I've been MIA for awhile ladies sorry. DS does weird things to my pc and my phone apparently. However I had decided to be team green and was just not really dealing with it well. We've got so much going on with DH's job ending and I'm just stressed. I felt like maybe knowing would help me bond as I'd just been completely ignoring my pregnancy. I wasn't sure but I think since we had our u/s later than normal (23 weeks) there was just no hiding the fact that we were having a BOY lol. She put the probe down and bam there it was. It certainly helps make things more real and calling him by his name and talking to him is just what I needed to get out of this funk. DH has a permagrin too lol. We're going to tell our families at Christmas.
A boy a boy a boy a boy!!!! (Just a PSA... be prepared for the poor thing to be used as a dress-up doll by your girls, lol.)
Andrea, child of God, wife of Tim, charting, sewing and authoring mama of L, B, ^i^ J, J, and #5 due in November!
I'm an Independent Younique Presenter. Come see natural-based skin care and 3D Fiber Lash mascara!
Join my team. Get paid daily, starting as soon as 24 hours after sign-up!

Last edited by Harmony96; 12-03-2012 at 12:43 PM.
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote