View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 03:04 PM   #1
Stamina
Registered Users
seller
seller

Arrow Sold, Please Delete :)

I'm selling off some OS diapers to fund sized ones that fit my LO better. Lots are separated by brand. Let me know if you're interested in combining lots, and I can get you a quote . Thanks!

SOLD DIAPERS BELOW-----------------------------------------------------------------

First up, two BumGenius Artist Series 4.0s (aplix) in concrete jungle and eiffel tower. These have been washed but not worn. Inserts not included. Asking $14.00 ppd for one or $26.00 ppd for both.

Small BumGenius AIOs - Overall, I'd say they're in VGUC. No obvious staining. Some have pilling of the aplix/stretchy tabs (as pictured) and slightly more relaxed elastic than others. Aplix is sticky. Slight curling on some tabs. Some may have pilling of the suede cloth. These have been our go-to diapers and have worked great for my LO - sad to see them go!

Worst pilling shown below:

Five Alva OS pockets in suede cloth (washed but not worn), no inserts. Asking $22.00 ppd for the lot.

Five Thirsties Duo Wraps snaps (size one). These are in EEUC, no obvious stains, great elastic. They have only been used once or twice each at most, as we preferred AIOs for the tiny stage. Asking $17.00 for the remaining rose and mango. The other three are sold.

One NWT Fuzzibunz Elite in "tootie frootie", asking $16.00 ppd.

Six Swaddlebees MiniNappis in EUC! These are a smaller version of the EcoNappi with the same bamboo velour lining - Great for babies needing natural fiber diapers! No stains, great elastic. Inserts not included, but I can throw in some Kawaii bamboo inserts upon request. These have three different size settings. I believe the size range was 6-15 pounds? Prints are butterflies, baby blooms, swirls, cow, owl, and tweet. Asking $52 ppd for the lot of six. May consider splitting if there is enough interest.

Please PM for quickest response. Not currently interested in trades for these . The diapers come from a pet-free, smoke-free home. Payment requested within 12 hours of receiving my PayPal address, please. Sorry, I am only able to ship within the U.S. at this time. Thank you!

Last edited by Stamina; 12-10-2012 at 03:34 PM.
Stamina is offline   Reply With Quote