Old 12-03-2012, 06:01 PM   #51
Hope4More
~One bad MTHFR
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Death and a pregnancy, not related, mentioned:

I am now convinced that the Universe hates me. The new heir to Royal Throne is due in June. Please, somebody, just kill me now. Every time the happy royal family is shown, its going to be a constant reminder of how old my baby is NOT, to the month. I know I've said I'm doing ok, but IRL I feel like I'm sinking in a hole. I have had three people get terminal health diagnosis's around me (at work: two are kids, and one is a kids dad), and I kinda feel like I'm surrounded by death and bad news. Every time I turn around, someone else is dying.

Gaaa. This too, shall pass, right? And there's always my good ol siggy- be not afraid, just believe. Followed by: Hope above all hopes.

I just needed to rant. It was one of those "REEEEEALLY?????" moments...

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote