lilbitcrunchy
Registered Users
Formerly: lovnbabygabi
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (December)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
A boy a boy a boy a boy!!!! (Just a PSA... be prepared for the poor thing to be used as a dress-up doll by your girls, lol.)
Oh man I hadn't thought of that LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid5699 View Post
Trace sorry you are in so much pain :-( Hope you somehow feel better-maybe the little Miss will move to a more comfortable spot?

Heather that's how it was with my DS too. Even if we had wanted to be team green we couldn't have because it was so completely obvious. LOL Even my OB chuckled because every time she placed the wand on my belly there would be his goods :P And if my OB was right I have another show off boy this time. She wouldn't confirm for sure because I was only 13w but baby had something between the legs. Anyway-YAY for a boy after 2 girls. Having both genders is really nice and I am constantly amazed how much is determined by that one chromosome.
Yes! OMG I'm considering going to get an elective u/s just to have pics. We don't even have any face/profile shots as he was so busy flashin' the goods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edensmomma View Post
Congrats on the BOY, Heather!

Andrea, I panicked when I read December too! We're so close to finally holding our Rainbow babies!
Thanks! And yay you're almost there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post

Congratulations on having a boy! I am sorry though that you are having so much going on in your life right now. I hope things calm down for you soon!

AFM - Anyone else not thrilled to hear about the new royal addition? I am already terrified of loosing this child, now either way I will be reminded of this child for the rest of my life. Which will really stink if I do end up loosing this child.
Thanks! Honestly I think I just worked myself into a funk. Things aren't so bad really in the grand scheme of life! DH has some good contacts for future projects it's just the uncertainty of it all that bugs. For once, I'd just like to be truly settled. I didn't say congrats to you yet, glad you're here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post

Congrats on your not-so-shy baby boy!

AFM: I was in to see my Dr last Thursday and he got a letter of referral sent to my OB that day. Today I got an appt card in the mail from the OB - for the 10th!
That's likely normal for most people/OBs, but with Levi's pregnancy I got referred to him at 24 weeks and then they "couldn't fit me in" until I was 35 weeks along! So this is like... whoa.
Thanks and yay for a quick appt! Wow you're 21 weeks yay

Last edited by lilbitcrunchy; 12-03-2012 at 08:29 PM.
lilbitcrunchy is offline   Reply With Quote