View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 08:47 PM   #7
love2row
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lil Shamrocks - December!

We're still working on Christmas traditions, but one thing that we have started since I was pregnant with DS is to go to the local botanical gardens Christmas Light display. This year they've added a skating rink -- I keep joking that maybe I'll try it. I love to cook, so I'll probably carry on making some yummy snack breakfast while we open presents, and then follow it up with a big dinner. I can't wait!

I hit 27 weeks today. I have my GTT tomorrow with my midwife, but I get to down about 30 jellybeans instead of having to deal with the orange drink. Yay! Now, I have to eat them at 8 am, accompanied by eggs or some other protein, but I'll take it. DH & I finally started talking about birth stuff last night, which makes me feel a little better. I need to dig out DS's old nb & 0-3 month clothes to see what I can recycle for this little girl and what I still need to buy. I haven't really bought anything yet, because I don't have anywhere to put it. Hopefully that will change soon.
Beth - blissfully married to Doug. DS - Liam & Welcoming #2 in March 2013 New SAHM & Labor Doula.

love2row is offline   Reply With Quote