carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (December)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbitcrunchy View Post
I've been MIA for awhile ladies sorry. DS does weird things to my pc and my phone apparently. However I had decided to be team green and was just not really dealing with it well. We've got so much going on with DH's job ending and I'm just stressed. I felt like maybe knowing would help me bond as I'd just been completely ignoring my pregnancy. I wasn't sure but I think since we had our u/s later than normal (23 weeks) there was just no hiding the fact that we were having a BOY lol. She put the probe down and bam there it was. It certainly helps make things more real and calling him by his name and talking to him is just what I needed to get out of this funk. DH has a permagrin too lol. We're going to tell our families at Christmas.
Oh my gosh, Heather!!! Yay!!! I'm sooo happy you guys got your boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
You are lucky! I have no chance of a biological baby after this one. I went into menopause with my 3rd chemo and now I have 2 balls of tissue formerly known as my ovaries in me. I was only stage 2 when dx but it didn't really matter with what I was treated with.
I'm so sorry That is so hard, mama.

Oh and... Andrea... No way... we are NOT going back to October... I am sooo glad it's December and I'm less than 3 weeks away from being in the 2nd trimester!!!!!

I went ahead and scheduled a 16 week gender ultrasound at this fun 3D/4D ultrasound place in town... they had a $99 special for 15 minutes... my doctor's office absolutely will not do the anatomy scan until after I hit 20 weeks something like Feb 13th. So at least this way I find out a whole month earlier what I'm having. I can't wait! Less than 6 weeks to go! I am hoping and praying for a little girl, but will be ok with another boy... my gut feeling is saying girl, though, so hopefully I'm right (I was with my son.)

Last edited by carlycurry; 12-04-2012 at 07:19 AM.
carlycurry is offline   Reply With Quote