View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 07:36 AM   #8
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Tuesday

IDK if it is the same where you guys are, but the price of rainboots has just skyrocketed over here. Women's boots at places like Meijers and Target are like $35-50, so kids boots are like $25 at most places. I can find toddler character rainboots for $15 sometimes, but the kids all wear 11.5, 12.5, and 13.5 now (yeah, the three most difficult sizes to find in ANY shoe) so even if I find places that have BOGOs or boots for sale less than $20, usually it's not available in the sizes I need.

But Payless has some of their toddler and youth rainboots on clearance for $12. There is a 20% off coupon out there (basically making them $10) and they do the ship to store thing just like WM. So if you are not picky about colors and don't mind waiting a bit for them you can get rainboots for $10 a piece. Lucky for me, even though pink and purple are not available, the colors in their sizes are all GN so Ian will be able to wear both his sisters' boots as he grows, and they are three different colors so it will be able to tell which one is what size.