View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 12:41 PM   #21
mommajewels
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: **Added updated pics 11/26** Pregnancy Progression Pictures- Please Share Yours!

I'll share. The first picture isn't a pregnancy picture, but it's one that I'm proud of and it's the only one I have "pre pregnancy" to share. I made a goal to lose 50lbs earlier in the summer, and I managed to accomplish it before finding out we were expecting again. Pic 1: Left is pre-weight loss journey and right is 10 weeks & 50lbs lighter. It wasn't easy, but I am extremely proud of myself and so thankful to know that I CAN do it! I'm trying to take it easy on the weight gain this time, but that's not going to great. At 5'1, the slightest bit of weight gain makes a huge difference in my appearance. But again, at least I know I can lose it once baby is here & I'm ready to commit.

Pre weight loss & 10 weeks later - 50lbs. A few weeks before getting my BFP with baby #6.

13 weeks. BAD bloat.. lol.

16 weeks.

18 weeks.

20 weeks. It's a girl!

24 weeks.