Old 12-04-2012, 09:44 PM   #18
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I'm Absolutely Clueless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huxley View Post
Wow! Thanks for all the help! I think the Radian is out. There is no way I can handle a tank. I'm a single mom and I like to bring my carseat in at night. It's so so cold here and I find her current carseat stays cold for a long time. I prefer her to not go into a freezing seat (I'm hoping she doesn't outgrow hers until winter is almost over.)
The Radian's not that bad. And you definitely won't want to be installing a convertible every time you have to use it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computermama View Post
I'm putting her in a true fit at the end of next month as her infant seat is hand-me-down from her big sister and expires at the end of the year. One nice feature of it since I'll be putting her in it when she's still so little is that the headrest comes off for babies under 22lbs and a certain height, so it really doesn't take up much room front to back. It's a pretty easy install compared to some of the other seats I've tried and isn't too expensive. I think it was about $150 on sale when we got it at zellers, which since they're closing soon should net you some good deals.
Shoulda checked at Zellers in the city a couple weeks ago. Ours here closed down last month.

Anywhere else TrueFits are available up here? I've only seen it there and at Toys R Us, and it wasn't at TRU when we were there last.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote