View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 12:17 AM   #19
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (December)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
December? I'm so not ready. Can we go backwards and make this the October thread, instead?
HECK NO! You could not pay me to go back to 6-10 weeks. There's not enough money in the world. Nope nope nope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcdmommy29 View Post
Time to vent. I've been laying on my side since Thursday with horrible hip pain and sciatica. I've been to the MW doctor Chiro called my PT and I'm scheduled for a massage on Wednesday. I'm only 13 weeks along but I have SI joint dysfunction. Will this be a problem the rest of my pregnancy? Will this always be a problem for pregnancies after this? Will I be able to go back to work, care for myself or my family again? I'm 28 years old and feel like I'm 99. :/ I've cried out of pain and frustration SO much. We want a big family and I know there are many other ways to have kids than Conceive and carry them but I'm not sure I'm ready to stop. Any insight? Words of encouragement or anything? I'm frustrated and tired and I can't keep taking the pain meds they have me on because I'm concerned for baby boo.
Wish I could help. I have no idea about that sort of thing. I hope you feel better soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
I don't pay that much attention to the royals, so it wouldn't feel like a reminder baby for me. I'm kinda glad for them that they're actually pregnant now and the tabloids can stop trying to magically "make" her pregnant every other month!

AFM: I was in to see my Dr last Thursday and he got a letter of referral sent to my OB that day. Today I got an appt card in the mail from the OB - for the 10th!
That's likely normal for most people/OBs, but with Levi's pregnancy I got referred to him at 24 weeks and then they "couldn't fit me in" until I was 35 weeks along! So this is like... whoa.
Thats how I feel about the royal baby. I don't pay that much attention and I hope they can enjoy the pregnancy despite the paparazzi. Also---I've had so many losses at this point that there are a jillion babies that I know born on or around those pregnancies---so many friends' babies who were due near when I was or born when I miscarried, etc. I'm getting pretty good at not paying attention to that sort of thing at this point.

And YAY for being seen adn quickly! Is it just a regular OB checkup or will they do more?

AFM:
My next appointment is my surgery, so I'm really nervous. Can we skip to Dec 20th? The anticipation of being sewn up so this baby will have a harder time sneaking out and the fear of somethign going wrong in surgery are making me CRAZY.

Also, tech thinks this one is a GIRL, so I'm wrapping my head around that still---WEIRD. Thinking of names...Ainsley Charlotte, Ailee Carmen, and Tierney Renee (middle names interchangeable still) are on the table. Boy names? Psh! NO idea---middle name will 95% be William after my grandpa who died in 2000. Other than that, we're totally stumped. We have an Axton Joseph and a Deagan Kieran already, so we like unusual first names (but REAL names spelled properly and pronounced correctly---and we trend toward Irish/Scottish/Gaelic/OldEnglish sorts of names, apparently, haha) but we like to keep the middle names more traditional in case the kid grows up to hate it (my first name is Princess and I often go by my middle name Marie, especially for business purposes and online where its more of a pain in the tush to explain).
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote