View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 04:37 AM   #1
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I think someone from my doctors offic spilled the beans that I'm pregnant to my SIL!!

I'm fuming. I just found out I'm pregnant last week, and I only told 1 friend. My friend knew that I wasn't even telling my husband yet until after the holidays and she's a really good friend and swore she wouldn't tell a soul. I know she's telling the truth.

Anyway, no one knew about my pregnancy....NO ONE! Except for my midwifes office, I was it (except here).

Well, my sister in law emails me last night to congratulate me on my pregnancy!!!!! How on earth did she know? I never see or talk to her. She lives in the same town. I asked her what she's talking about (trying to play dumb) and she said, just that she knows, and that I'm due in the summer!!!!!

OMGeez! What do I do?? Now, I have to tell my whole family today!! Word will spread quick, and I don't want her to know she was the first to know. I'm so upset about this. If the someone from the midwifes office spilled the beans, I'd like to know who it was and get them fired!!!! How dare them break MY HIPPA!!!!!!