View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 08:10 AM   #4
EmilyA874
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Can you critique/offer any pointer on my birth plan please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommycass View Post
Wow mama, that's awesome! I think you are very well detailed in your plan. I do think that maybe you should have a seperate list of the things that mean the most to you. I'm having a homebirth but discussed the possibility of a hospital birth with my OB and my wants were very similar to yours. My OB told me if I wanted it my way then a homebirth was best. I know your situation is different so I would be sure to have a few people with you that can focus on the labor and delivery and then one to stay with you and one with baby if/when your seperated. Make sure your birth team knows your wants specificly so they can pay attention and advocate for you. I hope you get the birth experience you want
Just wanted to mention you left your DHs name at the end and in the cord cutting part.
Thanks for letting me know about my Dh's name in there still! I have talked with my OB about nearly all of these things and he is very open to what I am hoping for, the plan is mostly t give the nurses and NICU doctors so they know too. Thanks for you tips!

I changed some wording and tried to condensed things a bit, copy and pasted the revision in the original post if I could get some more feedback I'd appreciate it! Thanks!
EmilyA874 is offline   Reply With Quote