Thread: SOLD PLS DELETE
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:25 AM   #1
mama2beans
Registered Users
seller

SOLD PLS DELETE

SOLD $6 PPD each. Mommy's Touch OS Pockets "Pink Disco" VGUC. I have two of these. The one on the left has staining from diaper rash cream. It has no repelling problems however! Totally functional, just not as pretty. These are listed as one size, but we found them quite big. They were our go-to night time diapers when my chunky son was between 18 mos and 2 yrs old. He was just before potty training so he'd be dry all night but as he was waking up while still lying in bed he'd let it all out. These were the only diapers we owned at the time that held it all. We would use two large and one small MF inserts in these pockets for him overnight at that stage (think super stuffed!). And yes, they are girly colored- they were his little sister's, but they worked better for big brother since they are so large and roomy.
Including 2 large MF inserts in VGUC for each pocket (4 inserts total if you buy both pockets).

SOLD FuzziBunz OS with adjustable leg elastic in baby pink EUC. Asking $8 PPD. I don't know exactly what the original MF insert looked like. I probably have it but don't realize this is the dipe it goes with! I am including two unstained MF inserts. One is definitely a BG snap down kind, the other is a small insert- not sure which brand. All pictured below.

Last edited by mama2beans; 12-12-2012 at 02:51 PM.
mama2beans is offline   Reply With Quote