Old 12-05-2012, 10:54 AM   #22
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (December)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post

AFM:
My next appointment is my surgery, so I'm really nervous. Can we skip to Dec 20th? The anticipation of being sewn up so this baby will have a harder time sneaking out and the fear of somethign going wrong in surgery are making me CRAZY.

Also, tech thinks this one is a GIRL, so I'm wrapping my head around that still---WEIRD. Thinking of names...Ainsley Charlotte, Ailee Carmen, and Tierney Renee (middle names interchangeable still) are on the table. Boy names? Psh! NO idea---middle name will 95% be William after my grandpa who died in 2000. Other than that, we're totally stumped. We have an Axton Joseph and a Deagan Kieran already, so we like unusual first names (but REAL names spelled properly and pronounced correctly---and we trend toward Irish/Scottish/Gaelic/OldEnglish sorts of names, apparently, haha) but we like to keep the middle names more traditional in case the kid grows up to hate it (my first name is Princess and I often go by my middle name Marie, especially for business purposes and online where its more of a pain in the tush to explain).
So sorry about the surgery but you will feel better when it is over and you have peace of mind that baby will stay put. I always worry about something going wrong but it rarely does. Try to do small things to calm yourself down and get your mind off of everything. I like to watch wedding shows

I LOVE Ailee Carmen, SO pretty! Axton Joseph is very manly, it speaks to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
:
I can't figure out the whole thing - I've seen u/s pics and read all about it, and I just don't see it.
Me neither!

AFM: SO over work right now. Christmas break needs to hurry up already. I am wondering if I will be able to go back to teaching in Jan. I just want to eat, nest and love on my baby girls while they are my first born onlys.