swrlgrl105
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Needing some reassurance

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
Yikes! I hope everything is okay! I will have to remember this when I have my ultrasound next week at 6w4d. Please keep us posted!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytushi View Post
Please don't worry. I was very sure of my dates and had an U/S done at 6 weeks 4 days and had AN EMPTY SACK. No yolk sac, nothing. Dr. said it was probably another blighted ovum. Went back 5 days later and had a beautiful yolk sac and baby with heart beat. Please don't stress yet! Also, the gestational sac was measuring 6 weeks 1 day instead of the 6weeks 4 days. A week later it measured right on track and then at 12 weeks baby measured almost a full week larger. Please try not to worry to much as that is not good for you or baby.
Thank you, that does make me feel better. I have an update. The RE's just called back with lab results. Beta ia 9708 and progesterone is 10. They were pleased with my numbers and said they were where they should be. She said its 50/50 at this stage for a heart beat and to not worry too much, they see it ALL the time. I have another u/s on Tueday the 11th and she said if we dotn see a heartbeat then, then we have a problem, but she said if I were to go back tomorrow its possible to be there.

So Im trying REALLY hard to not still worry too much and panic, but Im still worried the baby isnt ok I am thankful for good labs though. I will keep you posted