Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ november 22- december 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh View Post
Thanks for taking a look.
I definitely don't know if I ovulated already. Not really cooler last night and I even worked until 1030 last night so I was actually expecting it to be high. Just with the cramps and the spotting I figured I was having a fluke short cycle. I usually had a couple a year before I had my first kiddo. I have had more periods in the last 6 months than I had in the 6 years since I was TTC for DD!
Since charting I have ovulated anywhere from CD 15-25. Every month has been different. My LP has varied as well. The only hormone issues they have found is I have high prolactin levels. DS is still nursing, but they are even high for that so I guess that is what causes the wild variations.
Definitely have the DTD under control. I don't always remember to mark it. It really bugs DH when I plug in another time that I used him.
funny about hubs being shy...as for the prolactin, i know that can inhibit conception...one of the girls who was on ttc when i was years ago discovered high prolactin levels, medicated for them and conceived very quickly. she wasn't nursing, however, so i dont know how that would affect bf'ing...my guess, negatively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinseeds View Post
Im out. We'll try again. AF finally showed up

bummer, darlin...hope your next cycle provides.