Thread: Trader Joe's
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 07:46 PM   #2
mayasmomma
Registered Users
seller

Re: Trader Joe's

Oh goodness where to start! First off - we buy ALL our soaps there. Dish soap, laundry detergent - the BIG bottle (SO cheap). We get whole milk there for dd, big containers of yogurt (just like Stonyfield), shredded cheeses...I guess any grocery item we need because it's way cheaper than any other grocery store near us.

Their produce is not the best, that's not what they are known for but it is improving. After all - they started out as a beer and wine store and slowly started to incorporate appetizers and snacks. Now they are an amazing grocery store. Their frozen foods are amazing for appetizers if you're throwing a party. One of our favorite foods from there is a dry box of mushroom risotto. We stock up on it and use it as a side weekly. Their juices - the best - I will never go back to ocean spray, etc. their flavors are so good! I love their large containers of coffee too!

On the indulgent side they have great wine and it's so inexpensive. They also have the most beautiful flowers, dh always gets my flowers there.

Have fun shopping!