View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 08:24 PM   #12
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More week of December 3rd

3 1/3 hour root canal anyone? They broke my tooth and my existing crown. Apparently my roots aren't straight (whatever that means!) and the infection was so bad they had a hard time getting it all out. I'm pretty sure I heard my VERY overly happy dentist swear through the earphones I was wearing to watch TV. And after being at the dentist from 10:30 am to 5 pm with only a 1 hour break, I got to go finish out parent teacher conference at school. I would ask can this day get any worse, but I'm scared that if I do, the answer will be yes. It's been a craptastic day. I was suppose to be gone from school for 2 hours, and ended up being gone 7 hours! YIKES! I kept having to text someone at the school to let them know what was going on. It was awful!
So on a fertility note:
I really need to work up the courage to call the high risk OB. New people scare me, new drs scare me worse. The RE wants me to go see him because of how many losses I've had and I'm dragging my feet. I don't know why, I desperately want this to work but I'm scared of this step. Going to the RE was equally scarey but my OB INSISTED it was time and I needed to go see him. And now I'm glad but I'm right back at being scared of a new dr. I need to get my rear in gear and make the phone call.

ISO: Formula Checks- if you have some you won't use we would love to have them!

Last edited by slimy72; 12-05-2012 at 08:31 PM.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote