Re: Chat Thread ~ Dec 2nd-8th

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
Cute tree and kiddos!!!!!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma View Post
Cute kids!!!

AFM: DH got sick this morning. Ok this is going to sound horrible but----I am secretly happy. My dh is an awesome person but he has no sympathy for some things and sickness is one of them. He has worked on these traits but sometimes it is not shown. So on Sat when I got sick and was sick this week I kind of felt like I was putting him out bc I was sick. He kept giving me lists of things to do. And then yesterday morning I just went off on him. I told him he was making me feel guilty that I was sick. Well today he is sick and I am getting my list started LOL! Well I probably will not I will probably just take care of him. But it sounded like a good plan.
Thanks! and I totally don't blame you for feeling that way with a sick DH I hate that when I'm sick, I still have to do all my "normal" stuff around the house - all the laundry, most of the chores, tidying up after the kids, washing dishes. But when DH gets the exact same thing, he does nothing but lay on the couch complaining about being sick... or sleeping. Drives me crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2wyatt View Post
I love the pics Elena!!!

Yesterday DS had another hearing test, and his hearing has just been getting worse and worse. So I've been on the phone and waiting for calls back and such as his ENT and audiologist talk about our next steps and making appointments, and talking to his school.
Thank you! Good luck with all that stuff for your DS - everything goes as smoothly as possible to get him the best learning environment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post
AFM: I am wearing my first ever pair of maternity leggings today. I want to wear them all the time. Why are there even other kinds of maternity pants??? These are soooo comfy...
I've wanted to try those for a while... now I'm too cheap to buy them because I won't have any more pregnancies to use them for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyrosie View Post
Elena, love the tree and cute kids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunawayBunny View Post
Love the pics Elena!
Thank you!

AFM: Fred Penner was awesome! The kids had a good time - Isaac was so sad when it was over that he cried We bought a DVD and a CD of some songs for the van - that helped him to feel better.
IHA - XS & Small pockets, NB & Small AIOs/AI2s
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote