Old 12-05-2012, 10:18 PM   #14
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More week of December 3rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post
slimy, I hope it goes well with the high risk on, what is you guys plan right now?

Thanks for thinking of me, this is so hard emotionally, ugh and I'm still just spotting, I wish I could just pass everything and move on. I emotionally am struggling with work but I am also not wanting to take time off if I am going to be in pain later and not be able to work, kwim? I tried to go for a beta today but the lab closed early, so I'm going tomorrow, I'm hoping my numbers are pretty low, I just want this over.
I know exactly what you mean. Every time I find out it's going south I just want it to be over now. I have worked through all but two of my M/C because it was better for me emotionally to not be at home by myself. One happened while at work and I was in so much pain that I had to call DH and a girl from my office from the bathroom to come and carry me out to the car (this was before I was teaching and I worked as a secretary in an office). I was 12 weeks on that one, and then this last one I didn't work through (well I did work making salsa at home but I didn't go to school) because I emotionally needed a break and my mom was here so I didn't have to be home alone. Although they can be painful (physically) it's not always so bad that you can't keep moving through it. I've been at school teaching through two of them and my kids had no clue that something was wrong because when I"m in my class room I'm in the "zone". But I understand what you mean, I hate taking time off for fear there will be something worse coming and I need to save my leave for it. You just have to take it one day at a time and do what is right for you. Everyone goes through this process differently and needs different things. Please just take care of yourself and do the things you need to get through.

As for the plan, I am suppose to go meet with the high risk folks, then have endo surgery again with my regular ob then when I get the go ahead we start IUI cycles with inject able meds to try and speed things up. Right now though, we are taking an emotionally needed break from things. I'm trying to get my appointments lined up, but I need a break from actual treatment to feel mentally prepared to go at this again. I'm still not feeling ready to jump back in since my loss in Sept. this one is taking a long time for me to recover emotionally from. But I'm starting to get there.

Last edited by slimy72; 12-05-2012 at 10:20 PM.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote