View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 10:03 PM   #33
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby

Hope December flies by for you, so you can get some peace of mind after the surgery. I like your names, especially Ainsley Charlotte. I think it's great that you are giving your kids an 'out' if they don't like their first name as they grow up. I've never though about that, but my names are always very traditional names. One thing I do want to make sure is that we call the child by the first name we give them. My name is Sarah Kate, but my parents never intended to use the Sarah, they just thought it sounded better than Kate Sarah. So I had to correct people all the time to call me Kate. But Dr.'s call me Sarah, even my OB does. Did you go by your first name growing up?
Yup. I actually still go by my first name for everything except job applications and online---like I said, it requires less explanation!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote