Old 12-06-2012, 07:46 AM   #23
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Weekly Chat: Dec. 3-Dec. 9

What are we doing today?

I would like to say I have all these grand plans but honestly all I want to do is sleep. I was suppose to go to the Honda dealer to get the car's oil change and a couple of air filters. However I don't like the idea of spending about $130 for an oil change and a few air filter changes. So I looked it up and now I need to convince DH to change the air filters so all we need is the oil change, and we have tires that have free lifetime tire rotation and we have life time alignment on the car so I am actually debating going to the Honda dealer to get the oil change, spending less the $40 for the air filters for DH to change, and then going to the place to get my tires aligned and rotated. So this would cost me about $70 so about half price!

However all of this gives me time to sleep today!

Today is also my 9th anniversary. I posted photos on my blog that I hadn't posted before about our wedding weather. www.ourunplannedlife.com I had to scan the photos in and I think they are fairly cool. We can't do much today (on pelvic restrictions so no nooky... not to mention I just want to sleep).

So having said all that my only goal today is to not be too mad at DS for not letting me sleep and to get through the day. Tomorrow I have another beta check so that should be fun!