Old 12-06-2012, 09:29 AM   #13
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Is this a positive OPK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by COgle3 View Post
Oh and there is no such thing as NTNP with us. Some people have a hard time getting pregnant, but we seem to have the opposite issue. I have one Yasmin birth control baby, one mini pill baby, and my m/c baby was a (perfectly fine-he checks!) condom baby. It's just as upsetting getting pregnant when trying hard not to as it would be if we were trying to. I feel like its constantly out of my control and is so stressful and scary, which is why I am trying the NFP. I'd love to have a baby on my own terms, not another in college at 19 , or while my other baby is too young, or when I am meant to start college again. It's horrible feeling like I literally can't be I intimate with my husband without getting pregnant
Tottally understand this! I had one BC baby (ended in M/C), too. My 2nd M/C happened while we were ttc DD. We ttc for nearly a year before DD. Because it took so long to get her, I didn't think I could get pg if we didn't use a condom one night when she was 6 m. old. Less than 2 weeks later I had a BFP and we were actively tta then. Since then I've been unsure as to if I'm easy to get that way or not, so we were diligint in tta until nearly 2 m. ago and started NTNP then. No BFP yet. I totally understand somewhat wanting another, but realizing that it's TOTALLY not the right time. We've just gotten to a point now where if it happens I wouldn't be as devastated about it as I was when I got pg with DS. Hope you can tta sucessfully until you are ready again for another LO!