Old 12-06-2012, 10:01 AM   #37
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (December)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
I wonder the same thing, and my loss date and due date are just three days apart. Ironically, it would be the ideal day for baby to be born w/ regard to DH's work schedule (he works the 22nd and 23rd but then has two weeks off starting on the 24th). I'm really not sure yet how I'd feel if this baby comes on that day.
I don't think you can know how that may feel, until/unless it happens. It would be so hard, so bittersweet... but it would be a wonderful connection to this little boy's older brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
Our Baby Jack's due date was Feb 13, 2011. We lost him on October 22, 2010. This little kicker and roller in my belly is due Feb 8...so close...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
I moved my ticker into its VERY LAST color today!
... !!!

AFM: We went to see Fred Penner at DH's school yesterday. The kids loved it - and after a few minutes of music and singing, Hiccup started moving like crazy - lots of thumping around, but also a bunch of tumbling and rolling
Now, I'm not sure whether that means he was liking the music or not liking it - but there was certainly an awesome reaction! And, hey, just clued in - that means his ears are developed and working! He moved the whole time the concert was happening (over 2 hours!), then was quiet (likely sleeping, lol) until later in the evening.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote