mommagruber
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: to circ or not to circ

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommajewels View Post
Unfortunately, yes. I never took the time to educate myself on the different ways of circumcision. Honestly, prior to AFTER having my last son, I never took the time to educate myself regarding circumcision at all. I just assumed it was "the thing" to do. :/ Anyhow, our pediatrican did their circumcisions and the plastibell method is what he used.. on all 3 of them. Thank goodness they never experienced any complications from it and they all healed quickly and without incident. They are 4, 5, and 6 years old and they have plenty of skin left for growth. Had I know better at the time, Plastibell wouldn't have been an option. Then again, if I knew what I know now, circumcision wouldn't have been an option... period.
This is my case exactly. Until I began cloth diapering and reading here on diaperswappers, I didn't educate myself on circumcisions at all. I have 3 boys, 13, 9 and 2 and they were all circ'd with the plasti bell method (I thank God we have not had any problems). I don't even think that I was ever asked if there was another procedure I preferred to do the circumcision. Looking back, there are many things that I have read deeper into that I wish I had read before I started having children ~ circumcision being one of those.

But to answer the question, yes, our dr circ'd using the plastibell method with all three of my sons. We have had no issues with any of their circs. Would I do it again? NOPE!
www.hyenacart.com/littlebitbusy
mommagruber is offline   Reply With Quote