View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 01:17 PM   #72
sunnygirlmomof6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Dec 2nd-8th

I had a checkup with my MW today and all is well. I went ahead and schedueled a 4d ultrasound for my birthday! The girls have been wanting to see an ultrasound, but after what happened with Samuel, (my dh was not with me), I want him and only him with me when I get a diagnostic US done. I will have an US at my next appt when I am 26 weeks, to check on the choroid plexus cyst on her brain, and DH will be with me then and we will know a little more of what to expect, hopefully. Then, when I am 30 weeks, and on my birthday, I will take my 2 girls with me and we will have a girls day out and go out to eat in Tennessee and then get the 4d. They are so excited!

Why is it that driving makes you so tired? It is an hour and half drive to see my MW and I had ot drive today because DH could not go and I am so tired now! The kids are outside riding horses in the pasture and I am too tired to go out there with them, besides, Cody (18 mon) had a nap on the way home and is wide open so I really do not feel like taking him outside and chasing him! LOL