View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 01:59 PM   #1
RainandRedemption
Registered Users
Formerly: windandrainmama
seller
seller

your inlaws (for me just fil) invited themselves to visit every year for your kids birthdays, without asking if its alright?

(I mean, week or weekend visit per bday.)

I have underlying issues with fil that I just dont know how to deal with, so I don't know if Im off here in being aggravated.
FIL came last year for dd and ds bday, and it it looks like hes doing the same thing this year, I talked to him this morning and he lmk hes coming for dds bday.
He comes from 14 hours away so he stays in our home for about a week.

It's starting to bother me that IDK when the next time will be that dh and I can spend our kids actual birthdays with just them

eta he will be flying so he wont have a car. Our car only seats our family so that means we cant take dd anywhere for her birthday unless we leave him here, which dh would have a problem with and consider it rude.
Also, fil invites someone else to come with him, almost every time, without asking us if we have space or if it's a good time, or ANY thing. Just assumes whatever he wants to do is fine by us.

Last edited by RainandRedemption; 12-06-2012 at 04:06 PM.
RainandRedemption is offline   Reply With Quote