Old 12-06-2012, 04:06 PM   #74
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Dec 2nd-8th

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilytheStrange View Post
those kiddos in the living nativity are stinkin' cute.

Still feel incredibly like crap since yesterday - I guess I just feel pregnant. But I'm accustomed to feeling normal, so it's not fun :P hopefully it'll go away with some additional water and easy to digest food.
Thanks! I like to think so!

Sorry you're not feeling well. Maybe you've got the beginnings of a bug of some sort? Or a mild one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnygirlmomof6 View Post
I had a checkup with my MW today and all is well. I went ahead and schedueled a 4d ultrasound for my birthday! The girls have been wanting to see an ultrasound, but after what happened with Samuel, (my dh was not with me), I want him and only him with me when I get a diagnostic US done. I will have an US at my next appt when I am 26 weeks, to check on the choroid plexus cyst on her brain, and DH will be with me then and we will know a little more of what to expect, hopefully. Then, when I am 30 weeks, and on my birthday, I will take my 2 girls with me and we will have a girls day out and go out to eat in Tennessee and then get the 4d. They are so excited!
I totally understand wanting your DH, and only him, with you for that one. I can imagine how excited they are for the later one, though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post
I just bought 3 dresses (1 sweater dress) and a tank top from Old Navy Maternity online for $40 including shipping. They have a lot on sale, plus free shipping on orders over $50 and additional 25% off most things with the code ONGIFT. Just thought some would like to know!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote