View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:34 PM   #43
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorwithwords
I've been lurking on here since getting my BFP. I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks and 2 days in August and now am 7 weeks 2 days... and spotting pink

I *know* that spotting can be totally normal. I spotted for 5 weeks with my DD. I even spotted with this one for about 2 weeks. But I have been spot free for awhile now... I am so nervous. Waiting for the nurse to call me back.

We are supposed to go out of town this weekend. I was going to wait out the spotting but if I'm going to miscarry, I'd rather do it at home than on the road somewhere.

I'm so sad. I don't want to do this again.
I spotted with ALL of mine except this one (so far). My 2 healthy kiddos (my loss of my 2nd some as due to a bad cervix, but he was 100% healthy) both had pink spotting too---one due to placenta previa for a week before the small placental tear healed and the other unexplained spotting from 4-11 weeks (followed by 13 totally healthy perfect weeks before my cervix gave out because it is incompetent).

So, I hope your spotting is the normal kind that goes away and leaves you with a healthy baby---but I've also had spotting with 5 other pregnancies that ended in a miscarriage at some point later, so I know the fear and know how scary it is.

I've never made it this far without bleeding, so I'm constantly looking at it like I'm gonna find the location of Jimmy Hoffa's body on the TP.

Best of luck and lots of prayers to you.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote