Old 12-06-2012, 08:03 PM   #4
Nerissa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: A couple questions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1healthylady View Post
This is my first week back at work. DD is in a wonderful daycare and I'm so happy with how she's doing there. I have a couple questions though, maybe you can help.

1. How do you label your bottles? I've been using Sharpie, but it wipes off every time I wash them. I dont label the bottles. I send DD bottles, enogh for the day, in a cooler with an ice pack. there is only one other baby and he uses different bottles. It has never been an issue

2. Does anyone leave their pump at work during the week? I feel like I have so much to haul back and forth everyday. Thinking of just leaving the pump and bringing bottles and pump parts back and forth for cleaning. What are your thoughts? I would never leave my pump at work. I pump at home to but even if i ddin't i wouldn' leave it at work.

3. I provided both cloth wipes soaked in water and just a few disposables just in case. I would rather them use the cloth, but I don't think they have yet. It's not a big deal, but what's the best way to approach it with them? I am thrilled that they are having no problems with prefolds and covers and I don't want to rock that boat! I would let the cloth wipes go and just be happy they are using your cloth diapers. Maybe after a few weeks when they get the hang of it the approach them. Or if you really don't want them to use disposable then jsut dont send them. DD daycare uses cloth diapers but disposable wipes.

TIA!