12-06-2012, 10:51 PM
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in a pile of laundry!
I hate...I love...
Pregnancy hates and loves
- craving things that I do not have in the house.
- that "it must be nap time cause I am SO tired" feeling when it is only 9am!
- people telling me "you are going to have your hands full!". I already have twins, my hands were full before this baby
- getting more then one email a day with a work issue that I find annoying
- mothers with ONE child complaining to me that they are tired
- when you get exactly what you were craving
- feeling little baby girl kick me and play the I poke, you kick game
- catching my hubby admiring my giant boobs or rounding belly
- people telling me congrats on the new baby
- getting fun fluffy mail
crunchy wife to B
and momma of identical twin girls G
, our rainbow
born at home April 2013 and R
forever in my heart.