View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 07:59 AM   #51
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:
Re: NIP completely exposed???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Right, but breasts are not obscene. How anyone can think of exposed breasts as "disrespectful" while there is a baby present is beyond my comprehension. I feel as if there are security issues involved.
I would feel the same way if it was a man. I am not insecure and NIP without covering often. I feel that one should be more descrete when nursing. Exposing a breast to feed a baby is normal to me. Exposing two breasts to feed one baby seems to state LOOK AT ME, more than, hey, I have to feed my baby. One breast is just being shown off as the baby can only nurse one side at a time.

I do think we, as nursing mothers have more rights. At least where I am from. Here a woman can NIP where ever she wants and show as much skin as she chooses. Other women and men cannot do that without being charged with indecent exposure. I am glad we have these rights in place, but I also believe they should not be abused. I also think that taking other people's feelings into consideration should be considered a good thing. It is my right to feed my baby, but I do not need to flash everyone both breasts when I do it.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote