3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Weekly Chat: Dec. 3-Dec. 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglesnsunshine View Post
My 9 mo is still waking 2-5 times a night. Always wants to nurse. I usually let her but sometimes she wakes up 30 minutes after she went back to bed so I get her and sway her back and forth for a few min. and put her back to bed. Not to mention 3yodd keeps getting in bed with me (usually with her feet in my back or on my head). The prog. and preg hormones have me so tired and it's taking its toll (getting up so often).

BUT, every night in the wee hours, I remind myself how many women would cut off their own limb to be in my shoes. And then, I'm just thankful. Thankful an infant is waking me every 2-3 hours, thankful I get another blessing, thankful for all the arms around my neck day after day.

Praying for those of us who are waiting a few more days to see a heartbeat(s)!!!

everybody have a great day!!!
You are lucky! I waited nearly 3 years for this pregnancy and while this waiting STINKS and the fear of loosing the child STINKS, I am trying to enjoy this time that I am pregnant, because I know odds are it will be my last (hope to adopt in a few years). I hope you start feeling better soon! Your children are close together so I could see how that could be a challenge. My son is 4 so he isn't bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowangel View Post
Can I join in to? I'm around 8 weeks I think and have been struggling with migraines and nausea (including vomiting) lately. Tired of dry heaving! Tired of this headache! This will be #5 for us and my 5th C/S. Thankful for another pregnancy !

Today we did some school for my 1st grader (we homeschool), then the kids played outside for a while (we live on 5 acres and then surrounded even further by family land).

Did some laundry. Our hot water heater broke the other day so we are without hot water now. DH is going to look at one he'll hopefully buy today. DH is finishing us his RN degree this week! He will graduate next Friday, is looking for a job, and will begin his MSN in January .

That's about it for me!
Welcome! You are doing great if you got all that done! I don't do all that and my morning sickness isn't debilitating yet (close, but not quite). This will be my 3rd c-section so your sort of in good company. Congratulations on your DH! That is great that he has that degree now! My DH is trying to get a job as a Medical Director. Hopefully that will happen soon. He has his PhD though. Have you contacted your utility company about the hot water heater? They may be able to install one for you and put you on a payment plan. We have "insurance" on ours through our utility company where they would help us out with things like that. Though honestly I think at this point I would rather have a tankless and just be done with the tank and all. Oh if only I were made of money!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcpforever View Post

AFM, today was much better. I'm just now getting the nausea so hopefully I can just settle down and sleep it off. I have the kind where I don't actually hurl, I just wish I could. I've only actually vomited 3x with all 8 of my pregnancies. I can even remember the triggers for each time.
I am glad your feeling better. I hope that continues for you! How far along are you? You don't have anything in your siggy about this pregnancy.

AFM - I was changing this morning and DS asked what my boobs were for. I told him that is where the baby will eat from. I can't really hide that when the baby is born so better get him used to it. I had my blood draw this morning and didn't even bother to ask what my beta was on Monday. It doesn't really matter. I feel awful today, but I am 6w1d so I guess that is to be expected. I did go out to get some air filters for the van today and windshield wiper blades. Total it cost us what it would have cost us to just replace the interior air filter so that is good. Tomorrow morning we are meeting with the pastor of our church for the final class before we are officially converted to Lutheran. I was actually baptized Lutheran but converted to Catholic for DH. We didn't feel at home being Catholic so this Sunday will be 1 year of being full time Lutheran in where we go to church every week. DS was baptized Catholic but I guess the process is easier for him. This baby will be baptized Lutheran though. Beyond that I have high hopes, but low expectations. I am not feeling great and woke up at 4 am about to so I don't know how this weekend will go.