~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Friday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redgirlsmama View Post
Morning. I am working on laundry, got the kids off to school in a horrific battle of wills with Bella. Not my best moment. I let her know that from now on she is in charge of washing her own clothes and putting them away, and laying out clothes at night before she goes to bed because every.single.morning. She procrastinates and then runs around yelling at me because the shirt she was thinking of isn't clean. It usually goes downhill from there.
Well, hopefully today will be better, no dead things at least.
Janine, what did you ask for?
Ohhh fun stuff Jess.

I asked for a Teapot, Mug, Cereal-bowl, and Sugar-bowl/Milk-jug as a set from a pottery in France....Heiner gave me a tip that he went to the same pottery that made my massive mug with the butterflies and flowers on it. He didn't get anything with flowers or butterflies because that stuff is crazy expensive but he said or rather confirmed that he went there because he's seen me Oooooo'ed and Ahhhhh'ed over everything in the building.

I thought it was making it easy for him and I'd be encouraged to eat healthier in the mornings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redgirlsmama View Post
Ezra! It is crazy that kids that were in diapers when I started chatting with you ladies are 6!
True...When I first joined here Shannon was in pull-ups, Derry was in diapers, and Cami was scooting around on the floor. I only remember because my first CDs were BG's and I have a photo somewhere of Derry and Cami in them. I never put Shannon in CDs. Fynn wasn't even a thought!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksmommy1 View Post
ugh random canadian family member is chatting me up on fb
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjbbrown View Post
Ruthann....leave Kari alone
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksmommy1 View Post
lol