View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 10:54 AM   #1
snugglesnsunshine
Registered Users
Formerly: lovinmomma24
seller

My Mood:
How to break the news to a friend struggling

title says it all. My best friend got a tubal reversal over 4-1/2 years ago. Had one very early loss between 4 and 5 weeks and nothing since. My heart breaks for her. I cried when I told her with 3yo dd. We've been friends for 25 years now but I think me having all these babies close together is driving a wedge. We live 3 hours from each other but, things have become different. How do I break it this time?
My other best friend (yes, I have 2) of 23 years, lives 6 hours away but we talk at least twice a week. She had a hysterectomy a long time ago. Has one daughter and got remarried few years ago and has mentioned a few years ago me carrying a baby for her. And just recently thought there may be a little boy that needed adopting, but it probably is not going to work out.
I do plan on waiting until about 10 weeks, which is when I can't physically hide it anymore, but I feel awful having to tell them.

Last edited by snugglesnsunshine; 12-07-2012 at 11:09 AM.
snugglesnsunshine is offline   Reply With Quote