Old 12-07-2012, 10:52 AM   #81
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Dec 2nd-8th

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2wyatt View Post
Oh no, she didn't, but mine are all like in one spot right next to each other, I'll try taking a picture. I hope thats not what it is.

Have a fun weekend! We are expecting snow too! I cant wait, this is my first Christmas on the farm, FIL I think is worried about me I hope you get the rest of your shopping done! I've barely done anything. I got DF a shirt off Etsy that says "This is what a super cool Dad looks like" cause he loves his Dad shirts And DS picked out a couple presents for DSD. Thats it. And we have a huge trampoline for the kids. I'm thinking of doing edibles for in their stockings since they don't need any more toys. And they love the Christmas nuts you crack open, and Lindt truffles(they always try to steal mine!) But I should really get on my Christmas shopping!
I hope so, too - it's not dangerous for baby or mom, which is a good thing, but it can be very uncomfortable for mamas

Oh shoot - you reminded me - I still want to grab a "lifesaver book" but with bubble gum, for their stockings. They're always asking me for gum If they have they're own, at least they're not constantly asking me!
The only toys our kids have in their stockings is the boys getting a lego "mystery guy". DD doesn't have any toys in her stocking, but with her 'santa' present she won't need any!

DH has been entering a bunch of sweepstakes/contests online and this week he won 2 XBox 360 controllers - Halo 4 ones! They're about $70 each to buy The older boys are getting those for xmas - they're gonna love them!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote