Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Dec 2nd-8th

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
I hope so, too - it's not dangerous for baby or mom, which is a good thing, but it can be very uncomfortable for mamas

Oh shoot - you reminded me - I still want to grab a "lifesaver book" but with bubble gum, for their stockings. They're always asking me for gum If they have they're own, at least they're not constantly asking me!
The only toys our kids have in their stockings is the boys getting a lego "mystery guy". DD doesn't have any toys in her stocking, but with her 'santa' present she won't need any!

DH has been entering a bunch of sweepstakes/contests online and this week he won 2 XBox 360 controllers - Halo 4 ones! They're about $70 each to buy The older boys are getting those for xmas - they're gonna love them!
It looks like its more common with boys?
WhooHoo for winning!!! Thats awesome! I should do gum for my kids too! And I'm thinking some bath soaps and stuff, they like that and its not stuff that will pile up since they'll use it and then it's gone