View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 12:31 PM   #52
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (December)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorwithwords View Post

I'm so sad. I don't want to do this again.
Prayers for a sticky bean! And welcome-hope you get to stay!

I can't believe either that it's December already. Time is crawling and flying at the same time (LOL makes no sense does it!?).

AFM-big news is that we found out for relatively sure that this is indeed a BOY! The goods were clearly visible on today's u/s at the perinatologist and since he has a good machine I think it is the final verdict. Which is fine by me even though a bit bittersweet because I'll never have another baby girl. (*heh* no winning because I know I'd have felt that way about a baby boy!) And baby appears to be 100% healthy. U/s took ages because baby would not hold still AT ALL. I had to laugh and tell the peri that he never really does-I feel movement all the time now and love it! It has become so much stronger this past week too and is now definite kicks between all the bubbles and rolling and stretching. It all makes up for me still feeling utterly lousy. Oh well-btdt x2 and will survive another HG pregnancy until birth a 3rd time.
Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote