View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 01:51 PM   #5
Michelle_M
Registered
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Kids books and apps for tablet (non- iPad).

Quote:
Originally Posted by need some diaps! View Post
Smithsonian has an app with all kinds of shows...our 6 and 3 year old love it!
Thanks so much for the advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iris0110 View Post
My oldest has an app that allows him to watch penguins at the California zoo. We have the amazon app store and I download all kinds of apps from there, educational and just plain games. Both boys love Scamps, Fruit Ninja and Stick fighter but they also play Child What Time, Chess, Checkers, Blots, and Tharen loves touchie books. Most of these apps are free but the touchie books do cost a little (most are between $.99-$1.99).

Oh gosh my kids would LOVE the penguin app!!! Is that in the Google Play Store (a.k.a. Android Market)?

And thank you for the other suggestions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerissa View Post
I have a couple memory games, kids connect (connect the dots), ABC phonics game, raceing car games. Ski ball,

I have the kindle app on my tablet and have downliaded a bunch of free kids books

Ijust browse the play store in the freegames section. Some end up being duds si .i just uninstall them and try again.

I have all the kids games/apps on one page so it is easy for them to find.
Yes I was planning on downloading either the Kindle App or the Nook App (I have a Nook and I'm getting a Kindle for myself when we get our tax refund).
Thanks so much for the suggestions!

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote