View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 04:19 PM   #1
Buttrcp
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Arrow REDUCED! SELLING OFF NEWBORN STASH! BG, JOEYS, THX

Destashing ALL newborn diapers! Be sure to check out links at the bottom to my other newborn listings as I add them (added covers). ISO Paypal only at this time.

All diapers washed in Rockin Green, and used in a large rotation for 4 weeks or less. Non-smoking, cat-friendly household (cat has severe fear of babies and stays far away from the nursery!) I prefer to sell in lots.

8 BG XS AIOs. EUC. No stains. Moonbeam has slight pilling around the tabs. $10PPD EACH. REMAINING 6 FOR $54PPD. *Twilight and Butternut sold*

ALL THX AND LI'L JOEYS ARE SOLD!
7 THX newborn AIOs (top two rows) Identical to Li’l Joeys (which are the 3 in the bottom row), except slightly more roomy. These fit my LO a little longer than the Joeys did. EUC. No stains. Second row orange is minky. Loved these diapers!

3 Rumparooz Li’l Joeys (bottom row of above pic: green, brown, white). EUC, typical pilling interior. No stains. $9PPD EACH OR ALL FOR $25PPD. SOLD

4 BRAND NEW THX newborn AIOs. These arrived after my LO had already outgrown them. Never washed. Bottom blue is minky.

At this time I only ship to the lower 48 if going first class. Alaska and Hawaii I can do priority only (for a small addtl. charge), Canada will be additional shipping. PM me to get details.

LINK TO COVERS: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...9#post16020829

Last edited by Buttrcp; 12-21-2012 at 01:02 PM.
Buttrcp is offline   Reply With Quote