View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 07:01 PM   #7
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Kids books and apps for tablet (non- iPad).

Quote:
Originally Posted by iris0110 View Post
I don't know about on android market place, the boys tablets came with the amazon app store and we have stuck with that because there were plenty of apps available. They are all android apps though so they would run on any android tablet (my boys have polaroid tablets). I believe it is fairly simple to download the amazon marketplace app and attach it to your existing amazon account. You can then either lock it on the tablet so your child cannot order apps at all (you would need a pin number to order from the tablet) and you could order from your computer on your own amazon account which I do all of the time and send them directly to my boys or you could just tell them to only download free apps.

The app I mentioned is called Pocket Penguins and it is a free app. Tharen isn't into it but Kearnan enjoys it.
Yeah I know that there are several app stores you can load onto tablets... I just was trying to figure out a few things to pre-load for them so they can play with it as soon as they open it on Christmas morning.

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote