View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 07:35 PM   #3
Monkeymamaof2
Registered Users

My Mood:
We my dear have a lot in common I went to the ER today with the same bloating/pain/discomfort and they couldn't find anything. Like you I thought ectopic but when I received my ultra sound results everything was a okay. And I found out I'm 5wks and 2 days, they think its stress and my body adapting to all these new hormones. I have been super nervous as well this pregnancy seeing how I was on birth control when I conceived(long story) we wanted to wait another year but my body had other plans I sure hope they are right and its just stress triggering my IBS. My suggestion is try not giving a crap about the little things and let things go, leave your clothes on the floor with everyone else's and relax. (My boyfriend has been helping with this I'm trying lol) And just know your baby is okay and growing. I will be checking on you (if you don't mind) we might be carrying the same sex baby lol I hope you feel better and remember breathe, relax and celebrate not having morning sickness right now!
I am a WOHM to JJ 10/3/06 and Jio 7/18/08 and a loving GF to Adam and #3 due in August

Last edited by Monkeymamaof2; 12-08-2012 at 07:48 AM.
Monkeymamaof2 is offline   Reply With Quote