View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 11:23 PM   #1
cobbermama
Registered Users
seller
seller

It's time to let them go.

We are smoke-free and doggie-friendly. I wash in Tide F&G and line dry. Only in search of PayPal at this time.

Diapers range from VGUC to EUC, see photos for details, and please feel free to ask questions about anything.

Some are first quality, some second. Please see caption to note which is which. Second quality have looser elastic than first, but barely (never was a problem on my DD's chicken legs).

A few diapers have very faint stains/spots; I also noted that in the caption. They have not been sunned as it is cold here, and I have no laundry line.

I am thinking $10ppd each for first quality, $8ppd each for second quality. $255 for the whole stash. I will, of course, discount for buying in a lot (and would really, really prefer to sell in lots as I don't have a ton of time to spend at the post office!). Preference will be given to mamas who wish to buy in lots.

Please PM with interest.

ALL SOLD

What I have available...
RaR Li'l Joeys:
1 light green--SOLD
1 yellow--SOLD
1 orange--SOLD

XS BG first quality:
2 dark pink (zinnia)--SOLD
4 white--SOLD
1 light yellow--SOLD
3 orange (clementine)--SOLD
1 dark blue (moonbeam)--SOLD
2 dark green (ribbit)--SOLD
1 light green (grasshopper)--SOLD
1 pastel green (sweet)--SOLD
1 pastel purple (bubble)--SOLD
1 cream--SOLD

XS BG second quality:
1 light green (grasshopper)-- SOLD
1 orange (clementine)--SOLD
2 light yellow--SOLD
6 dark pink (zinnia)--ALL SOLD

Here is the link to the Photobucket album, which I know is a pain, but there are just so many!

http://s1098.beta.photobucket.com/us...born%20diapers

Last edited by cobbermama; 02-16-2013 at 11:25 PM.
cobbermama is offline   Reply With Quote