View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 06:48 AM   #1
countrymamaof3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Nite Owl Dipe reduced, Grovia shells, snap inserts

All items ship within 72 hours~I live rural~all items come from a smoke-free, one cat friendly home.

I need to sell these Mamas. I'm open to offers!

Please pm me if interested. Thanks!

Nite Owl Dipe Cover with snap-in insert. $17ppdNOW $13ppd

The cover is in very good to EUC. It's a snap dipe, that fits similar to a grovia. The insert works, but has some staining from diaper cream. I haven't tried to bleach or sun it out yet. It does not affect function at all. This is an adorable diaper, it just doesn't fit my daughter right :/

Back of insert

Grovia stripe cover-fair condition. $6ppd
You can tell this was a used favorite or ours :-) It's pilly and the tabs don't stick all that great. This would be great if you converted it to snaps, though.

I also have 3 grovia/grobaby inserts in good condition in terms of function, fair in terms of how they look. They all have staining on them. I don't use these as much, as I have been going back and forth with disposables.
Take all three for $12ppd

Inserts from Green Mountain Diapers. I honestly forget what type they are, but were used maybe about 10 times. They are in EUC. I just don't use them. Take all five for $15ppdSOLD

The following shells all show wear and look well loved. They all still function, but would need to be converted to snaps to be of any real use. These would be great to have as spares or to help rotate your newer shells and round out your stash. I will go into detail in each description. Pictures will follow after all the descriptions.

I have one Grovia shell in mod flower print. $6ppd. Very pilly, the elastic on the one side seems to have stretched a bit, but I didn't find that it affected the function. The right velcro tab does a curl a bit. I do not see any staining.

I have two Grobaby shells in red flower print. These are $6ppd each.
These too, are very pilly, no staining that I can see. The elastic one one side of one cover seems a bit stretched, but this didn't affect the function for me. The velcro on one of the tabs is split.

Last edited by countrymamaof3; 02-02-2013 at 07:33 PM.
countrymamaof3 is offline   Reply With Quote