View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 07:52 AM   #6
Fashionably Green Baby
Registered Users
Formerly: artistmom
My Mood:
We have 3 kids and 2 cars so 6 seats. 5 are radians (2 65's, 2 80's, and an XTSL) and a Nautilus.

My car 2001 Ford Taurus

3 yrs 10 mos. 37 lbs 37" rear facing in the radian 65 behind drivers seat (I'm 5'4")

7 yrs 3 mos 42 lbs 47" forward facing but harnessed in a nautilus in the middle

17 months 19 pounds (can't remember why her newest length is ) rear facing in the radian 80 behind passenger seat.

DH's car 2004 Chevy cavalier 2 Door

3 yrs 10 mos 37 lbs 37" forward facing (I turned him at 3 in this car because it is a 2 door and I was having a very hard time getting him in since we have a younger child that also has to rear face. We rarely take this car but I don't love him FF yet) in the radian 65 (same as my car only FF) behind the passenger seat.

17 month old 19 lbs rear facing in a radian 80 in the middle.

7 yrs 3 mos 42 lbs 47" forward facing in a radian XTSL behind drivers seat.

I LOVE all of my radians and they install well in our cars (I don't like installing them in my dads truck though). I especially love the leg room they offer for older rear facers.

I like the nautilus but it is a beast of a seat compared to my radians and I don't like how close the harness straps are together, they rub DD's neck and I can't find the little pads.

We have also had a complete air which was ok but the leg room is awful IMO. DS rides in one RF in my moms car. And we had he my ride for like 3 weeks and I hated how HUGE that seat was. I live he low profile of the radians.

And for good measure here is a pic of my car setup.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1174604433.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	126984
The only time you should look in your neighbor's bowl is to make sure that they have enough. You don't look in your neighbor's bowl to see if you have as much as them.
Louis C.K.
Fashionably Green Baby is offline   Reply With Quote