Thread: Introductions!!
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 10:56 AM   #11
Monkeymamaof2
Registered Users

My Mood:
Hello ladies, my name is Marshe' I am 26 i have two lo's 6 and 4 (boys) i have been with my bf for 3yrs, I was married to the biggest douche ever for 5 yrs (he wouldn't sign the papers for 1yr and almost 7mos) long story short he cheated, left me homeless has another child and is still the same douche lol it was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. I was able to find myself and that lead me to the love of my life. And I wouldn't take back any of the pain I endured prior to meeting him. I know what true love is and my children know how it feels to have a father. In contrast to having someone that only cares about materials and the latest trends.
I am super excited and nervous about expecting, we were on birth control and my cycles were a little off the past 3months and i tested with everything you can pee on and everything was negative. Also we decided 3wks ago to wait to have children (did not know I was prego am 5wks 3days today I don't know my due date because I was so shocked. I just heard "August" and blanked out everything else lol We look at the whole situation as "it's meant to be" both of our birthdays are in August so that makes me If you ladies have any questions or would like chat feel free to pm me.
I am a WOHM to JJ 10/3/06 and Jio 7/18/08 and a loving GF to Adam and #3 due in August
Monkeymamaof2 is offline   Reply With Quote