Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: KAL ~ Christmas Crafts: Dec 2-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by EskimoStitches View Post
Erica -- something with these sizes and MM rotations. I am just joining ITR with a size 8ish and wouldn't you know my yarn is stacking, which means, at 10 it would be pooling. Sound familiar? I am doing a chest stripe right now but I will be alternating once the stripe is done. The shoulders knitted up beautifully, that is what I want the rest to look like!
yes...it sucks! I remember alternating a lot during it all and I gave up on caring
Quote:
Originally Posted by knibert View Post
OH, I finally get the shrug on a long needle to try it on and join and its absolutely HUGE. I just made the big size w/dk and thought it would would out based on gauge and the age of my child. Well, when child has the chest size of a 3yo, it doesn't magicaly work out even though it sounds good on paper to have "growing room". ribbit, ribbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808mamaof2 View Post
Up early this AM. My CT is acting up and kept me up all night. I got super numb fingers and achy elbows...this stinks. I can barely type let alone knit today

We were thinking of attempting another "snow" activity, but DH doesn't like the idea of waiting in line with the boys..so we'll probably hit up a Christmas craft fair then go to the light parade and C's art award presentation at city hall. So proud of my munchkin!
way to go C!
Quote:
Originally Posted by traderbren View Post
Who was looking for a code for AG? At the top of DS I just saw Free Shipping on $75 or more with code (removed). It's no use to me now since we already bought ours, but in case someone else needs it!

Edit: I'm not quite sure if I am allowed to give the code on here, so I removed it - feel free to PM me for it if you need it.
I was looking for some AG stuff, but dont think I'll be spending $75 on stuff.

back from polar express breakfast with Santa. Steven did awesome, Emily was screaming oops! But that was what Steven did too at her age, so I saw it coming.

About to get Steven ready for the bday party, and then head to CB....haven't heard from Mindy yet Got your package all ready for drop off
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote